The history of Duke Energy can be traced back to the 1900’s. They have their headquarters in Charlotte, NC and currently operate in six states. When customers become a Duke Energy client, they are given the option to create and online bill pay account. By creating an online profile with Duke Energy, customers can manage their personal utility accounts, monitor their personal energy usage, receive personalized energy-efficiency tips and take part in many of their social features available.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can pay your bills online with Duke Energy, you must register online and create a bill pay account. If you are a customer that needs to activate and create your online bill pay account with Duke Energy, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your official online Duke Energy bill pay account.
how to activate – Duke Energy Bill Pay Online
what you need in advance:
- have an official Duke Energy account
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you are a new Duke Energy Customer:
- visit: https://www.duke-energy.com/home/billing
- choose the state that you are located in; NOTE: South Carolina and North Carolina states will have to enter in a zip to proceed forward
- you will be redirected to the login page
- click on the link titled “REGISTER NEW ACCOUNT” located in the “SIGN IN” box and above the user name and password fields
- choose your state again; NOTE: South Carolina and North Carolina states will have to enter in a zip to proceed forward
- you will then be redirected to the Online Registration page
- type in and provide your personal information such as name and email address in the spaces provided
- create and type in a password in the spaces provided
- select a security question and the provided the answer in the space provided
- click on the ” I have read and I accept the Privacy Statement”
- click on the green “REGISTER” button
- continue to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the online registration so that you can begin to manage your new Duke Energy Bill Pay online account