GoPro was founded by Nicholas Woodman in 2004 and has its headquarters in California.
GoPro strongly suggest that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive software updates, view warranty service details and confirm ownership of the product in case of a return.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new GoPro product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your GoPro product warranty registration.
how to activate – GoPro Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official GoPro product
- GoPro product serial number (can be seen when the battery is removed)
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: https://gopro.com/support/product-update/register-camera
- type in your 14 digit serial number in the space provided
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- click on the blue “NEXT STEP” button
- continue to move forward and provide all the required information until the online registration with GoPro is complete
NOTE: for additional warranty details visit: https://gopro.com/support/articles/warranty-information