Fluke Networks is a sister company of Fluke Biomedical and Fluke Corporation. Fluke Corporation was founded by John Fluke. They provide industrial testing equipment and electronic test equipment.
All Fluke Networks parts, accessories, product repairs and services are warranted for 90 days, unless otherwise stated. Fluke Networks strongly suggest that after your purchase their product, you go online and register your product to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. Failure to register your product will NOT diminish your warranty rights but it will make management of your product much easier. Also, if you simply want more information about the Fluke Networks Product Warranty registration, click here or more information about all the available warranties, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Fluke product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Fluke product registration online.
how to activate – Fluke Networks Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Fluke Networks product
- Fluke Networks product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: http://a.fluke.com/registration
- select your continent (notes: this will be for North America)
- click on the “Continue” button
- select your official Fluke brand
- select the product family
- select your Fluke model name
- type in the serial number in the space provided
- input the purchase date
- select your salutation
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- select if the product is owned by a business or personal (individual person)
- type in a company name in the space provided
- type in a mailing address in the spaces provided
- select your state, province or territory
- type in your zip code in the space provided
- choose if the product is in satisfactory condition
- select the application uses
- click on the “Submit” button