Austin City Limits mails out wristbands for attendees. ACL also provides folks the option of using a wristband in order to go cashless. This is simply linking a credit card to the wristband and creating a private PIN for security. Once the wristband is activated, all that is needed when purchasing items is to let the vender know payment will be via the wristband and they will have the machine where folks simple tap their wristband, add tip amount and then enter in the private PIN. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you have purchased an Austin City Limits Wristband you will want to activate it immediately even if you DO NOT want the cashless option. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your personal Austin City Limits Wristband online.
how to activate- Austin City Limits Wristband
what you need:
- internet access
- official ACL wristband
what to do to activate your personal Austin City Limits Wristband Online:
- visit: http://acl-activation.frontgatetickets.com
- type in the unique 7 digit ID number found next to the barcode on the wristband
- type in the security text that appears on your personal screen
- click on the “Look Up” button
- type in and provide any other required information and continue to move forward until you receive your activation confimation