Big Green Egg was founded in 1974 by Ed Fisher. The Big Green Egg is an outdoor ceramic kamado style charcoal grill.
Big Green Egg strongly suggest that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Big Green Egg product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Big Green Egg product warranty registration online.
how to activate – Big Green Egg Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Big Green Egg
- Big Green Egg product details
- proof of purchase
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: http://biggreenegg.com/warranty-registration
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your email address in the spaces provided
- type in your phone number in the spaces provided
- type in a valid mailing address in the spaces provided
- select the size of your personal Big Green Egg
- select where you purchased your personal Big Green Egg
- choose who assembled your Big Green Egg
- enter in the date of first use for your Big Green Egg
- type in and provide your 4-11 digit Egg ID number in the space provided which can be found in the dome, back side or above the gasket
- click on the “
- click on the “I’m not a robot” box
- click on the “REGISTER” button