Dr. Martens was founded in 1901 by the Griggs family in Wollaston, Northamptonshire. It was in 1960 that the official Dr. Martens boot name began to be used. The boots were originally worn by postmen and factory workers.
Dr. Martens has a For Life Guarantee. It is very simple: if you wear them out they will replace them. Dr. Martens strongly suggest that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. Failure to register your product within 60 days of purchase will void your warranty rights so it is imperative that you register your shoes. Also, if you simply want more information about the Dr. Martens For Life Guarantee Product Warranty click here: http://drmartensforlife.com/us/#about-fl
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Dr. Martens For Life Guarantee product warranty registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Dr. Martens For Life Guarantee product warranty registration online.
how to activate – Dr. Martens For Life Guarantee Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Dr. Martens product
- Dr. Martens product details
- have your booklet with Guarantee Code provided at the time of purchase
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: http://drmartensforlife.com/us/#active-form
- type in and provide your name in the spaces provided
- type in and provide your mailing address in the spaces provided
- type in your email address in the space provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- select male or female
- type in the location of where you purchased your shoes
- provide the date of purchase
- type in and provide type in the space provided
- type in and provide the size in the space provided
- type in and provide your Guarantee Code in the space provided which was provided on the right hand center page of your booklet provided at the time of purchase
- click on the “ACTIVATE MY GUARANTEE” button
IF APPROVED, YOU NEED TO THEN RETURN THE BOOTS OR SHOES TO THE PROVIDED ADDRESS. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ASSOCIATED SHIPPING, PACKAGING AND INSURANCE, AS WELL AS ENSURING THAT YOU OBTAIN PROOF OF SHIPPING. THEY WILL AIM TO HAVE YOUR PRODUCT BACK TO YOU BY SECURE CARRIER; WHETHER REPLACED OR REPAIRED, WITHIN 6 WEEKS (EITHER FROM RECEIPT OF THE ADMINISTRATION FEE OR RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT WHICHEVER IS THE LATTER).
IF ON INSPECTION OF YOUR FOR LIFE PRODUCT, THE CLAIM IS SUBSEQUENTLY REJECTED, YOUR ADMINISTRATION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL AND YOUR BOOTS OR SHOES WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU.