Red Oxx was founded in 1986 by Jim Markel Sr. Red Oxx has a “No Bull” Lifetime Warranty that promises if you experience a defect, in either materials or workmanship, or unexpected damage to your product, they will repair or replace the product for free (shipping to Red Oxx will not be covered). The warranty is completely transferable for life. It follows the product, not the owner. Once received the company will inspect and then repair and ship back your item if approved within 72 hours. An email from Red Oxx will be sent with a link to tracking information.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of the Red Oxx “No Bull” Lifetime Warranty, you will need to review the details of the program. If you are a customer that needs to activate your personal Red Oxx “No Bull” Lifetime Warranty repair or replacement request, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your personal Red Oxx “No Bull” Lifetime Warranty repair or replacement request online.
how to activate – Red Oxx “No Bull” Lifetime Warranty repair or replacement request
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official clean Red Oxx product
- have Red Oxx product details
- personal information
what to do if you want to activate your personal Red Oxx “No Bull” Lifetime Warranty repair or replacement request:
- visit: http://help.redoxx.com/article/6-our-warranty
- review the information provided
- click on the “Red Oxx Warranty Return Form with Shipping Label” link/pdf link or click here: www.redoxx.com/Assets/images/pdf/RedOxx_Warranty_Repair_Form.pdf
- type in your full name in the space provided
- type in your mailing address in the spaces provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- type in your email address in the space provided
- type in your Red Oxx Product name/type in the space provided
- type in the purchase date in the space provided
- type in the details of the type of repairs needed
- type in your return name and address on the next page
- print the form out and send the first page with your with your product and put the 2nd page on the outside of your package