Pleasant Valley Trailers was founded in 2005. In 2014 they created Cirrus Campers. Pleasant Valley offers a limited warranty on their Cirrus Campers. The warranty if for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Pleasant Valley highly suggests that your Cirrus truck camper be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. NOTE: Failure to register your Cirrus Truck Camper may diminish your warranty so you will want to make registration a priority.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Cirrus Truck Camper warranty registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Cirrus Truck Camper online.
how to activate -Cirrus Truck Camper Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Cirrus Truck Camper
- have your Cirrus Truck Camper details
- personal information
what to do to Register your Cirrus Truck Camper Warranty:
- visit: http://nucamprv.com/cirrus/truck-camper-warranty-registration-form
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- type in your email address in the spaces provided
- type in the VIN number of the Cirrus Truck Camper in the space provided
- type in the deal name of where the camper was purchased in the space provided
- type in the purchase date
- type in the state or province that the camper is titled to in the space provided
- type in the purchase price in the space provided
- OPTIONAL: add any questions or comments
- click on the “I’m not a robot” box
- click on the “Submit” button