The Polaroid brand has been in available since 1937. Polaroid strongly suggest that after your purchase your Polaroid HDTV, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. Failure to register your product may diminish your warranty rights so you will want to make registration of your Polaroid product a priority. Also, if you simply want more information about the Polaroid HDTV, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Polaroid HDTV member account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Polaroid HDTV member account online.
how to activate – Polaroid HDTV Member Account
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Polaroid HDTV product
- Polaroid HDTV product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: http://polaroidhdtv.com/register
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- type in your mailing address in the spaces provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- provide your product information in the spaces provided
- OPTIONAL: click on the “Yes, I am interested in receiving future email communications on new products,promotions, and other news from Polaroid HDTV.” button
- click on the “Submit” button