Memorex-CE was founded in 1961 by Laurence L. Spitters, Arnold T. Challman, Donald F. Eldridge and W Lawrence Noon with Spitters as President to provide bring high-performing products to the market at affordable prices. Memorex CE highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim. You can also sign up to receive news, product updates and exclusive deals.
Memorex CE products are sold through the following sources:
- Rite Aid
- Frys electronics
To find out more about Memorex’s Product Warranty, click here. To view special deals with Memorex, click here.
You may connect with Memorex CE via:
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Memorex product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Memorex product registration.
how to activate – Memorex Product Warranty Registration Online
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Memorex CE product
- have Memorex product details
what to do:
- visit: http://memorex-ce.com/register/
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- type in the Memorex model number in the space provided
- type in the date of purchase in the space provided
- type in the place of purchase in the space provided
- OPTIONAL: click on the “Subscribe to our newsletter” button
- click on the “I’m not a robot” box
- click on the “Submit” button
- check your email for an email from Memorex to finish and confirm the process