First American was established in 1984. They offer consumers the opportunity to purchase plans that repair common household systems and appliances.
First American offers a variety of warranties. If you would like to learn more about their warranties visit: https://homewarranty.firstam.com/en-us/landing-pages/real-estate-professional.aspx#section-seesample IF YOU ARE A HOME BUYER/SELLER or https://homewarranty.firstam.com/en-us/landing-pages/homeowner.aspx#whats-covered IF YOU ARE A HOMEOWNER.
A common request for First American customers is how to start a service request. Service is available 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week online. Before you create a service request, make sure that you have followed some of the maintenance tips and quick fixes found here: https://homewarranty.firstam.com/en-us/articles-pages/home-maintenance-top-tips.aspx
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your personal First American home warranty service request, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate the official First American home warranty service request online.
how to activate – First American Warranty Service Request
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official First American Warranty
- have your First American Warranty details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: https://homewarranty.firstam.com/index.aspx/#login
- type in your user name in the space provided
- type in your password in the space provided
- click on the “Login” button
NOTE: if you have any questions or concerns, you can call 800.992.3400 to speak with a live representative or use their automated system.
- set up your service request online or by phone
- an official service provider will contact you to schedule a convenient appointment
- the service provider will confirm coverage and diagnose and begin the repair or replacement process