Kyäni was founded by two families, the Hansens and Taylors in 2005. These two families learned how the Wild Alaskan Blueberry and other Superfoods can positively impact health and then started Kyäni. They are headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Kyäni is a food supplements company in the multi-level marketing industry. In Native Alaskan, “kyani” means “strong medicine,” which is why they choose this to be their company name. It supports the company’s product line which is based on the health benefits of wild Alaskan blueberries and wild Alaskan salmon. The Kyäni mission is “to bring well-being to people all around the world”. They operate in 44 countries all around the world. As of 2016, they offer 3 different types of products:
- Kyäni Sunrise – Complete Nutrition & Antioxidant Powerhouse that provides maximum bioavailability, a kick-start for your day
- Kyäni Sunset – All-Natural Lipid Nutrition that provides unparalleled nutritional support to the body’s vital systems including cell health and support for the cardiovascular and immune systems
- Kyäni Nitro – a proprietary blend of noni concentrate that has been proven to increase the production of Nitric Oxide (NO). This “The Molecule of Life,” Nitric Oxide repairs, defends, and maintains every cell of the body. It provides increased energy, improved circulation and reduces inflammation.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
To get the most of your Kyäni backoffice online account, you will need to register for it. If you are a current client that needs to access your current Kyäni backoffice online account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access your Kyäni backoffice account online or create a new account.
how to activate – Access your Kyäni backoffice
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- Kyäni backoffice login id and password
- personal information
what to do if you want to access your
Kyäni backoffice account online:
- visit: https://login.kyani.net/en-us
- type in your distributor or customer id in the space provided
- type in your current password in the space provided
- click on the “Login to your backoffice.” button