Husky is a brand name owned by The Home Depot that was founded in 1924. They offer a variety of hand tools, pneumatic tools and tool storage products. Husky highly suggests that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. You can also sign up to receive exclusive promotions, sneak peeks, deals & up-to-date information on all their products. NOTE: Failure to register your Husky product will not diminish your warranty.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Husky product warranty registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Husky product online.
how to activate – Husky Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Husky Product
- have your Husky product details
- personal information
what to do to Register your Husky product:
- visit: https://register.huskyoutdoortools.com/register
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your email address in the spaces provided
- create and type in a password in the spaces provided
- type in your mailing address in the spaces provided
- click on the ” I agree to the Terms and Conditions.” box
- click on the “SIGN UP” button
- proceed to login
- click on the “PRODUCT REGISTRATION” button
- type in the package model in the space provided
- type in the serial number in the space provided
- type in the purchase date in the space provided
- click on the red “REGISTER” button