InSinkErator began in 1927 when John W. Hammes invented the first “in-sink” food waste disposal (garbage disposal). The company is owned by Emerson Appliance Solutions. Today they have expanded to offer the following:
- water filters
- water tanks
- hot water systems
- pulper systems
- much more!
InSinkErator highly recommends that you product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a a new or current customer that needs to activate your new InSinkErator product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your InSinkErator product registration.
how to activate – InSinkErator Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official InSinkErator product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: https://register.insinkerator.com
- type in your model name in the space provided
- type in your product serial number in the space provided
- type in your personal information in the spaces provided
- click on the blue “SUBMIT” button
- continue to move forward until you complete the online registration with InSinkErator