KitchenAid began in 1919 and is owned by the Whirlpool Corporation as of 1986. They started offering primarily mixers but have expanded offer the following:
- food processors
- electric kettles
- much, much more!
KitchenAid highly recommends that you product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new KitchenAid product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your KitchenAid product registration.
how to activate – KitchenAid Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official KitchenAid product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: https://register.kitchenaid.com
- type in your model number in the space provided
- type in the serial number in the space provided
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- select your purchase date
- click on the red “REGISTER” button
- proceed to provide any other required information to complete the online registration with KitcheAid