The American Automobile Association, AAA, is a non-profit member service organization that automobile services. AAA primarily provides roadside assistance. This company has been in business since 1902. They also offer the following services:
- vehicle lockout
- flat tire
- fuel delivery
- auto repair
- registration renewals
- battery service
- discount at select hotels, motels, restaurants, shops, rental cars, attractions and more
- much more!
AAA highly recommends that clients create an online account to receive additional benefits such as:
- managing account details
- AAA Discounts & Rewards
- manage free identity theft monitoring
- much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your AAA member registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your AAA member registration.
how to activate – AAA Membership Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.aaa.com/register
- click on the “JOIN NOW” button
- view the different memberships available and then select one
- continue to follow the prompts, provide all required information and move forward until your online AAA membership registration and purchase is complete