The history of Merck can be traced back to 1654 when Angel Pharmacy was founded. It was in 1668 that Jacob Friedrick Merck purchased The Angel Pharmacy and started the family practice in pharmaceuticals. It wasn’t until 1891 that Merk & Co. was established separately from E. Merck but is still partly owned by E. Merck. They provide medicine for consumers and animals such as vaccines and prescription products. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new Merck customer you will want to access the online coupon activation site. We have provided a quick and basic “how to” guide below for customers to activate their coupon card online.
how to activate – A Merck Savings Card
what you need:
- internet access
- a mobile device, computer or tablet
- savings card/coupon ID number
- group number
what to do:
- visit: www.activatethecard.com/merck
- type in your Coupon ID number in the space provided
- type in your group number in the space provided
- click on the “Submit” button