Aqua Pharmaceuticals is an Almirall company that provides products such as Fluoroplex, Xolegel, Verdeso, Cordran, Acticlate, and Monodox. Their headquarters are found in West Chester, Pennsylvania and they seek to build positive self-images by offering popular brand name prescription drugs for therapeutic categories that include acne, steroid-responsive dermatoses, actinic keratoses and seborrheic dermatitis. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new Aqua customer you will want to activate your card online. Below we have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your personal Aqua savings card online.
how to activate – Aqua Access Savings Card online
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you are a current online customer:
- visit www.activatethecard.com/AccessSavings
- click on the blue “ENROLL NOW” button
- type in your 9 digit ID number in the space provided and then click on the “SUBMIT ID” button OR click on the “ENROLL WITHOUT CARD” button
- answer the questions correctly and then click on the “SUBMIT” button
- type in your date of birth in the space provided
- type in your zip code in the space provided
- type in the last 4 digits of your social
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- type in your email address in the space provided
- type in your phone number in the space provided
- select your preferred contact method
- click on the “SUBMIT” button
- your activation is complete!