This history of Aeroplan began when Air Canada moved their loyalty program into a entire separate company in 2002. Aeroplan is described as a premium coalition loyalty program that includes non-flight rewards. The official name became Groupe Aeroplan in 2008 and then finally changed to Aimia in 2011. In 2014 they partnered up with other companies to help grow AirAsia BIG Loyalty Program. Today Aimia continues to help make frequent flyer program advance into coalition loyalty programs.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new ADP product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your ADP product registration.
how to activate – Aeroplan Member Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Aeroplan card
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.aeroplan.com/register
- choose whether or not you have a new Aeroplan card on hand if yes, type in your card number in the space provided if not, continue to the next step after selecting the option that you do not yet have one
- type in your personal information in the spaces provided
- type in your contact information in the spaces provided
- create and type in a password and set up your security question and answer in the spaces provided
- review the terms and conditions and then agree to them
- click on the “NEXT” button
- continue to move forward and complete your Aeroplan online card activation