Amana began in 1934 and is owned by Whirlpool. Their headquarters can be found in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Amana originally started began as a manufacturer of commercial walk-in coolers but has expanded to offer household appliances.
Amana highly recommends that you product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Amana product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Amana product registration.
how to activate – Amana Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Amana product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.amana-hac.com/product-registration
- type in your product serial number in the space provided
- if known, select your model number
- choose or type in the installment date
- choose the type of use
- click on the “Next” button
- continue to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the online registration with Amana