Company: Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited /
Activate Your Card By phone: call 1800 652 033 (or +61 3 8699 6996 from overseas) any time
ANZ was founded in 1835 originally when The Bank of Australasia was created under Royal charter. It was in 1951 that The Bank of Australasia merged with the Union Bank of Australia to form a new Bank.
Today they offer their customers the opportunity to apply for a Bank Credit Card. The following Credit Cards are available:
- Rewards Travel Adventures
- Rewards Platinum
- Rewards Black
- Low Rate
- Frequent Flyer Black
- Frequent Flyer Platinum
- Frequent Flyer
To learn more about a credit card, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of your official credit card, you will need to apply online or activate your account online. If you are a ANZ customer that needs to activate your personal credit card account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate a card online.
how to activate –
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you want to activate credit card or Debit card and are a NEW customer:
- visit: https://www.anz.com.au/personal/credit-cards/using/getting-started/
- click on the “Internet Banking” link or click here
- click on the “Register for Internet Banking” link located on the right hand side and under the “New to Internet Banking?” title
- review the information needed and then click on the “Register” button
- type in the “Customer Registration Number” and “Telecode” in the spaces provided OR
- click on the “Register with your card” button
- continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive your activation confirmation
- NOTE: once logged in, go to the profile menu to activate the card
what to do if you want to activate Credit Card or Debit Card and are a current customer:
- visit: https://www.anz.com/INETBANK/bankmain.asp
- type in your “Customer Registration Number” and current Password in the spaces provided
- click on the “Log in” button
- find the section for activate your card online
NOTE: Again, you can activate your card over the phone:
- For Personal Credit Card, Access Visa Debit Card, Everyday Visa Debit Card and ANZ Business Visa Debit Card, call: 1800 652 033, or international callers, +61 3 8699 6996.
- For Access Card, call: 1800 063 260.
what to do if you want to activate an official Credit Card or Debit Card PIN and are a current customer:
Start banking on the go:
- Get the ANZ App on your compatible Android device or iPhone
- Enter your Internet Banking login details and your mobile number, and create a 4-digit secure PIN. Then confirm and complete your registration by entering the code sent to you via SMS