Blue Cross Blue Shield offers health insurance for individuals of all ages across the United States. A total of 37 different companies offer coverage through the BCBS name, and there are more than 100 million enrolled subscribers in the coverage. BCBS is available in all 50 states, as well as D.C. and Puerto Rico. Many people prefer this company because they offer more affordable, easier accessible coverage to their members, all with exceptional coverage to keep you healthy day in and day out. Free quotes from the company are available upon request, accessible by web and telephone.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. If you need to enroll in the most current period for health insurance coverage for BlueCross BlueSheild, review the steps below. We have provided a quick “how to” guide below for you to enroll online.
how to activate- BlueCross BlueSheild Online Enrollment
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.bcbstx.com
- click on the “Enroll Now” button
- scroll down to view the different ways to enroll, to do so online click on the link “directly from BCBSTX online”
- review the effective date and then type in your zip code
- from the drop down box select your county
- in the next section enter your details and then add a spouse or dependent if needed
- click on the green “Next” button
- proceed to answer the questions and provide all the requested information to finish the online enrollment