Black+ Decker has been in business since 1910 as Black + Decker Corporation. It was in 2010 that the company merged with Stanley Works and became Stanley Black + Decker. Black + Decker highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive urgent recall notices, submit proof of ownership and create more efficient warranty service. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Black + Decker product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Black + Decker product warranty registration.
how to activate – Black + Decker Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Black + Decker product
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.blackanddecker.com/Register.aspx
- choose the way in which you would like to add your product such as by model number or product search
- once your find/select your product type in and provide your name, email and zip code in the spaces provided
- create and type in a password in the space provided
- click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button
- receive your official Black + Decker product registration confirmation