The Bosch Home Appliances history dates back to 1886 with Robert Bosch. They offer the following types of products:
- wall ovens
- warming drawers
- much more!
Bosch highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Bosch product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Bosch product registration.
how to activate – Bosch Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Bosch product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.bosch-home.com/us/support/product-registration.htm
- type in and provide your personal information such as name, address and email address in the spaces provided
- type in and provide your product information such as purchase date, model number and FD number in the spaces provided
- select marketing contact information preferences
- click on the blue “Submit” button
- check your email from Bosch to review any further instructions