Briggs & Riley was founded in 1993. Briggs & Riley’s parent company is U.S. Luggage LLC which was founded in 1970. They provide specialty luggage.
Briggs & Riley strongly suggest that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. Failure to register your product will not diminish your warranty rights but will make the process much easier.
When you register, you will also be able to:
- be the first to know about special offers and new collection introductions
- get a faster checkout experience
- track orders online
- track repairs online
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, they will repair it free of charge. The Briggs & Riley “simple as that” guarantee covers the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for the life of your bag but it does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover damage of contents, or the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its contents. Examples of functional repairs covered by the “Simple as that” warranty:
- hand straps
- torn corners
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Briggs & Riley product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Briggs & Riley product warranty registration online.
how to activate – Briggs & Riley Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Briggs & Riley product
- Briggs & Riley product details
- proof of purchase
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.briggs-riley.com/help/product-registration
- type in your name and address in the spaces provided
- add your date of birth
- input your date of purchase
- type in and provide your product style number in the space provided
- type in and provide your product serial number in the space provided
- add the store name from where you purchased your product
- answer the other personal questions
- click on the “REGISTER” button