The first Buck Knife was made in 1902 by Hoyt Buck. It was in 1961 that this father and son established business was incorporated. Buck Knives offers every Buck knife a forever warranty. Buck Knives highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Buck Knives product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Buck Knives product warranty registration.
how to activate – Buck Knives Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Buck Knife product
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.buckknives.com/register
- review the warranty information and then scroll down to the very bottom of the page and type in your full name in the space provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- click on the red “JOIN” button
- review the information provided on the official email from Buck Knives