Carrefour S.A. has been in business since 1958. The Carrefour MyClub card is a loyalty card for frequent shoppers who shop at any UAE Carrefour Hypermarket locations or on the Carrefour Webstore. For every 10 DHS spent 1 point will be earned. Once 500 point have been earned a 50 DHS voucher will automatically be issued at the cash counter.
Customers can ask for a MyClub card at the cash counter or at the customer service counter. Carrefour highly recommends that you register your new Carrefour MyClub card online in order to manage points earned and redeem points.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new customer that needs to activate your new Carrefour MyClub card registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your personal Carrefour MyClub card registration.
how to activate – Carrefour MyClub Card Registration online
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Carrefour MyClub card
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.carrefourmyclub.com/RegisterNew.aspx
- type in your 16 digit Carrefour MyClub card number in the space provided
- click on the “Register” button
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the online Carrefour MyClub card registration