Carson Optical began in 1990. It was founded by Richard Cameron. Carson Optical has their US headquarters established in Ronkonkoma, New York. They provide the following types of products:
- cases and covers
- reading lights
- eyewear containers
- much more
Carson Optical strongly suggests that after your purchase a product, you keep your receipt so that if you ever need to file a warranty claim, the process will be easy and smooth.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your personal Carson Optical warranty product registration service request, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate the official Carson Optical warranty product registration service request online.
how to activate – Carson Optical Product Warranty registration service request
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Carson Optical product
- Carson Optical product details
- proof of purchase
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.carson.com/customer-support/warranty
- review the information provided and you will find that you need to:
- call 631-963-5000 or write to Carson Warranty Service, 2070 5th Avenue Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 for authorization because a warranty claim a Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained (be sure to include your name, address and contact number
- provide proof of purchase
- send a check or money order for $15.00 to cover shipping and handling
- package the return carefully
- prepay shipping and insure the package