Char-Broil has been in business since 1948. They currently offer the following:
- Gas Grills
- Electric Grills
- Charcoal Grills
- Portable Grills
Char-Broil highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Char-Broil product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Char-Broil product registration.
how to activate – Char-Broil Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Char-Broil product
- have product details
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.charbroil.com/register
- type in and provide your name in the spaces provided
- type in and provide a valid email address in the space provided
- type in and provide an address in the spaces provided
- type in and provide your Char-Broil product number in the space provided
- type in and provide the purchase date, purchase amount and serial number in the spaces provided
- select the purchase location
- click on the “Register Your Product” button