CIPA was established in 2002 and is an association of licensed retail pharmacies located in Canada. They all sell pharmaceuticals and health maintenance medications. Although based in Canada, these pharmacies also sell to U.S. citizens. They report a 100% prefect safety record. This association highly recommends that all Pharmacies with a CIPA seal displayed on their website be verified due to highly respected and trusted reputation built and offered with the seal. This can be done online or via their app available on the App Store.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to verify a CIPA pharmacy or member website, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the verification page to verify CIPA approved Pharmacies and Members.
how to activate – CIPA Approved Pharmacies online tool
what you need in advance:
- internet access
what to do:
- visit: www.cipa.com/verify-pharmacy
- view the list provided
- view the fraudulent sites list provided
- verify a pharmacy by typing in the official website name in the verify tool provided
- then click on the green “VERIFY” button to see the results
- OR download the app from the App Store and use the verify tool provided within the app