Craftsman is a brand owned by Sears. It was purchased in 1927 for $500 and became better than the Fulton and Trojan brands. Now Craftsman has over 80 product categories and 6,000+ products to choose from. If you would like to join the Craftsman Club, click here.
Craftsman strongly suggest that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. Failure to register your product will not diminish your warranty rights but will make the process much easier. Also, if you simply want more information about the Craftsman Product Warranty click here: www.craftsman.com/customer-care/warranty-information
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Craftsman product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Craftsman product warranty registration online.
how to activate – Craftsman Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Craftsman product
- Craftsman product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.craftsman.com/registration
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in a valid email address in the spaces provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- type in your mailing address in the spaces provided
- type in your product name in the space provided
- type in the the product model number in the space provided
- type in a the product serial number in the space provided
- put in the purchase location or retailer that you bought your product from
- type in the date you purchased your product in the space provided
- click on the “REGISTER” button
- you will receive a confirmation on your screen and check your email