The Crock-Pot brand was made available in 1971. It was originally created by Irving Naxon under the name of Naxon Beanery All-Purpose Cooker through The Naxon Utilities Corporation of Chicago.
Crock-Pot highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Crock-Pot product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Crock-Pot product registration.
how to activate – Crock-Pot Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Crock-Pot product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.crock-pot.com/service-and-support/product-registration/product-registration.html
- type in and provide your full name in spaces provided
- type in and provide a valid email address in the spaces provided
- type in and provide a valid mailing address in the spaces provided
- click on the “Next” button
- click on the “Submit” button
- go to your email and following the instruction provided on the official Crock-Pot email to complete the online Crock-Pot product registration