Cuisinart was founded in 1971 and primarily offered food processors. Today they have expanded to provide the following:
- brick ovens
- rice cookers
- slow cookers
- expresso makers
- coffee makers
- sorbet makers
- ice cream makers
- frozen yogurt makers
- waffle makers
- juice extractors
- much, much more!
Cuisinart highly recommends that you product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Cuisinart product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Cuisinart product registration.
how to activate – Cuisinart Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Cuisinart product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.cuisinart.com/register
- type in your first name in the space provided
- type in your last name in the space provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- create and type in a password in the two spaces provided
- click on the blue “REGISTER” button
- proceed to login with the new login you just created and then register your product