De’Longhi was established in 1902 originally as a small industrial parts manufacturing workshop. Today they offer the following types of products:
- expresso machines
- air conditioners
- kitchen appliances
- small appliances
- & more
De’Longhi highly recommends that you product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a a new or current customer that needs to activate your new De’Longhi product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your De’Longhi product registration.
how to activate – De’Longhi Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official De’Longhi product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.delonghi.com/en-gb/register
- click on the blue “REGISTER PRODUCT” button
- type in the name or model number in the space provided or search below in the categories provided
- type in and provide the purchase details and move forward
- type in and provide your personal detail and move forward
- continue until you receive your confirmation of product registration with De’Longhi