The DeWALT Products Company was officially formed in 1924. Today they have grown to offer a variety of tools such as:
- air tools
- hand tools
- outdoor power equipment
- construction heaters
- cordless tools
- pressure washers
- much, much more!
DeWALT highly recommends that you product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new DeWALT product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your DeWALT product registration.
how to activate – DeWALT Product Warranty Service Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official DeWALT product
- have product details
- have an online account with DeWALT
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.dewalt.com/register
- sign in or create an online by filling out the information under the “Member Registration” section
- once you submit your member registration you will automatically be logged in
- to the far right of the page under the section titled “GET STARTED WITH DEWALT.COM” click on the “Register a Product ” link
- type in and provide all the product details, usage details and continue to move forward until your complete the DeWALT online product registration