The history of Dyson began in 1978 when James Dyson created the first bag-less vacuum cleaner. The company has grown to establish locations in more than 65 countries across the globe
Dyson highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Dyson product warranty registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Dyson product warranty registration.
how to activate – Dyson Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Dyson product
- have product details
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.dyson.com/register
- review the information you will need
- click on the yellow “Continue” button
- type in your serial number in the spaces provided
- click on the yellow “Find machine” button
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete your personal Dyson Product Warranty Registration online