The history ECHO began in 1972 originally under the name of Kioritz Corporation of America but the name was changed in 1978. ECHO offers the following types of products:
- engine drills
- chain saws
- hedge trimmers
- power pruners
- bed redefiners
- much more!
ECHO highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new ECHO product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your ECHO product warranty registration.
how to activate – ECHO Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official ECHO product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.echo-usa.com/register
- type in and provide personal name and business name in the spaces provided
- type in and provide an address the spaces provided
- type in and provide the purchase date and location in the spaces provided
- type in and provide the model and serial number in the spaces provided
- select the use
- answer the questions
- click on the “Submit Registration” button