Fidelity National was established in 1995 originally as Alliance Home Warranty. It was in 1998 they the company was changed to Fidelity National Financial, Inc. They offer consumers the opportunity to purchase plans that repair common household systems and appliances.
A common request for Fidelity National customers is how to start a service request. Before you create a service request, make sure that you have followed some of the maintenance tips and quick fixes found here: www.homewarranty.com/homeowner/tips/
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your personal Fidelity National home warranty service request, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate the official Fidelity National home warranty service request online.
how to activate -Fidelity National Warranty Service Request
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Fidelity National Warranty
- have your Fidelity National Warranty details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: https://homewarranty.firstam.com/index.aspx/#login
- type in your user name in the space provided
- type in your password in the space provided
- click on the “Login” button
NOTE: if you have any questions or concerns, you can call 1-800-862-6837 to speak with a live representative or use their automated system.
what to expect once your request has been submitted:
- after the request is received; Fidelity National will contact a qualified subcontractor within 3 hours during normal business hours and 48 hours on weekends or holidays
- then the subcontractor will then call you to schedule a convenient appointment during normal business hours
NOTE: special considerations and/or efforts will be made for service requests that render the home uninhabitable