Frigidaire was started in 1916 originally under the name of Guardian Frigerator Company but the name was quickly changed in 1919. Some of the products they offer are:
- air conditioners
- air purifiers
- slow cookers
- coffee makers
- much, much more!
Frigidaire highly recommends that you product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Frigidaire product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Frigidaire product registration.
how to activate – Frigidaire Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Frigidaire product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.frigidaire.com/register
- type in your personal information in the spaces provided such as name, address and email address
- click on the blue “+” button/sign to add your product information
- continue to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the online product registration with Frigidaire