This history of Fujifilm began in 1934 under the name of Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd. Their goal was to create a domestic photographic film manufacturing industry. Some of the top consumer products Fujifilm offers are:
- 3D image products
- digital cameras
- instant photo systems
- & more!
Fujifilm highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Fujifilm product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Fujifilm product warranty registration.
how to activate – Fujifilm Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Fujifilm product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.fujifilmusa.com/register
- select to register either your printer or digital camera
- type in and provide your personal information
- provide your product information
- select your contact preferences
- click on the “Next” button
- select your gender
- type in your receipt or invoice number
- select your purchase influence
- click on the “Register Now” button and receive your registration confirmation