The history of GE dates back to 1892 with Tomas Edison, Charles Coffin, Elihu Thomson and Edwin Houston. Their current headquarters are in Fairfield, Connecticut. Some the products they offer are:
- electric motors
- much, much more!
GE highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new GE product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your GE product warranty registration.
how to activate – GE Appliance Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official GE appliance product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.geappliances.com/register
- type in your model number in the space provided
- type in your serial number in the space provided
- type in your installation date in the space provided
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the GE Appliance Warranty Registration