GoPro has been in business since 2002. It was founded by Nick Woodman. GoPro offers customers the opportunity to purchase their GoPro Care extended warranty program which provides the following coverage for 2 years:
- rapid camera replacement where you may be
- professional GoPro advice, tips & tricks
- access to blogs and forums
- access to best practice techniques
- accidental damage coverage for up to 2 camera replacements
- priority GoPro customer support and access
- extension of the normal manufacturers’ warranty
GoPro strongly suggest that after your purchase their GoPro Care extended warranty plan, you go online and activate the GoPro Care product registration in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. Failure to register your product will diminish your warranty rights so you will want to make activation a priority. Also, if you simply want more information about the GoPro Extended Product Warranty registration, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new GoPro Extended Product Warranty registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your GoPro Extended Product Warranty registration online.
how to activate – GoPro Extended Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official GoPro product
- GoPro product details
- GoPro Care activation code
- proof of purchase
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.gopro.com/care/activate
- type in your official GoPro Care activation code in the space provided
- click on the “NEXT” button
- continue to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the GoPro Care registration online