Hamilton Beach Brands Inc. was founded by Frederick J. Osius in 1910. The name comes from two men Osius hired, Louis Hamilton and Chester Beach whom he paid each $1000 for the rights to use their names. Hamilton Beach offers the following types of products:
- coffee makers
- slow cookers
- toaster ovens
- indoor grills
- hand mixers
- food processors
- much more!
Hamilton Beach highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Hamilton Beach product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Hamilton Beach product registration.
how to activate – Hamilton Beach Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Hamilton Beach product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.hamiltonbeach.com/product-registration.html
- type in and provide your name and address in the spaces provided
- type in and provide your model and serial number in the spaces provided
- type in and provide all the remainder product information
- click on the blue “Submit” button