Honeywell began in 1906 and is currently a Fortune 100 company headquartered in Morris Plains, New Jersey. Honeywell highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Honeywell product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Honeywell product registration.
how to activate – Honeywell Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Honeywell product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.honeywellanalytics.com/en/support/product-registration
- type in your first name in the space provided
- type in your last name in the space provided
- type in the company your purchased the product from the in space provided
- type in a valid contact email address in the space provided
- choose the type of product purchased from the drop down box
- type in the serial number(s) in the spaces provided
- click on the red “Register Now!” button
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the Honeywell product registration