Hoover was founded in 1908 by W.H. “Boss” Hoover. Hoover also has a commercial section that provides the following types of products:
- Air Movers
- Bagless Uprights
- Cordless Technology
- Backpacks & Canisters
- Floor Machines
- Air Movers
- Bagged Uprights
- Carpet Extractors Wet/Dry
You may connect with Hoover via:
Hoover Commercial highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Hoover Commercial product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Hoover Commercial product registration.
how to activate – Hoover Commercial Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Hoover Commercial product
- have the product details
- NOTE: click here to find out how to find your Hoover Manufacturing code on the product’s “DATAPLATE”
what to do:
- visit: https://www.hoovercommercial.com/product-registration/
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your business name in the space provided
- type in a mailing address in the space provided
- type in the business email address in the space provided
- type in the business contact number in the space provided
- type the Hoover Commercial product number in the space provided
- type in the Hoover Commercial product serial number in the space provided
- input the date of purchase in the space provided
- type in the purchase price in the space provided
- type in the purchase location in the space provided
- click on the “SUBMIT” button
Sign up to receive special online promotions, cleaning tips and new product updates by clicking here.