Husqvarna was founded in 1689 originally as a weapons foundry. Today, Husqvarna offers a variety of products such as lawn mowers, saws, blowers, edgers, trimmers, cutters, tillers, aerators, axes and many other products.
Husqvarna highly suggests that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. You can also sign up to receive exclusive promotions, sneak peeks, deals & up-to-date information on all their products. NOTE: Failure to register your Husqvarna product may not diminish your warranty but you will want to make registration a priority. To find out more about Husqvarna warranties, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Husqvarna product warranty registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Husqvarna product online.
how to activate – Husqvarna Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Husqvarna product
- have your Husqvarna product details
- personal information
what to do to Register your
- visit: www.husqvarna.com/us/support/product-registration
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- type in your email address in the space provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- input the type of property you live in
- input the size of the property you live in
- answer the questions about equipment
- input the place of purchase
- type in your model number in the space provided and click on the “Search” button to add your product
- type in the serial number in the space provided
- type in the purchase date in the space provided
- click on the
- click on the “Register product” button