The i>clicker is a remote or registered/compatible device, such as smartphone or tablet, that instructors can use to ask questions, take polls and more and have the students answer on their device. The results are immediate and be recorded and displayed in real-time. This product can be used by schools, businesses, government agencies and other events. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current student that needs to activate your new i>clicker remote registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your personal i>clicker remote registration online.
how to activate – i>clicker Remote Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- Student ID provided by your instructor or found in your syllabus
- Remote ID
what to do:
- visit: www.iclicker.com/register or www1.iclicker.com/register-clicker
- if not already on the register main page, click on any “Register Your Clicker” button or link
- make sure the country is correct
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your personal Student ID in the space provided
- type in your Remote ID in the space provided
- type in the image code on your personal screen in the space provided
- click on the orange “Register” button