iHeartRadio was made available to the public in 2008. Headquarters can be found in New York, New York. iHeartRadio is a streaming service and all in one digital radio that allows listeners to hear free live radio stations across the U.S. for free. There is also the option to create a personalized custom station with music listeners select themselves. iHeartRadio can be used on the computer, phone or tablet, even TV devices that have internet access and gaming consoles.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are interested in using iHeartRadio, see below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to access your personal account to iHeartRadio.
how to activate- iHeartRadio
what you need:
- internet access
- email address
- activation code
what to do to activate your personal iHeartRadio account to your device:
- visit: www.iheart.com/activate
- type in the email address that you have on file with iHeartRadio in the space provided
- type in the current password in the space provided
- click on the blue “Log In” button
- begin listening and managing your music with iHeartRadio OR find the section that allows you to activate a device online and type in your activation code