The Keurig was made available to the public in 1998. Keurig highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Keurig product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Keurig product warranty registration.
how to activate – Keurig Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Keurig product
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.keurig.com/register-now
- type in your appliance model number in the space provided
- type in your product serial number in the space provided
- type in or select your purchase date
- select where you purchased your product
- select your purchase reason
- type in and provide your personal information such as name and email address in the spaces provided
- create and type in a password in the spaces provided
- click on the “REGISTER” button
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information until you receive you registration confirmation