The history of KitchenAid began in 1919 when their first stand mixer was developed. Since then they have grown to offer and develop a variety of appliances such as:
- wall ovens
- warming drawers
- food processors
- much, much more!
KitchenAid highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive free safety notifications, quality warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim. When you register, the information provided can serve as your proof of purchase.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new KitchenAid product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your KitchenAid product warranty registration.
how to activate – KitchenAid Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official KitchenAid product
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.kitchenaid.com/register
- type in and provide all the required information such as product model & serial number, full name, email address, contact number, mailing address and purchase date
- click on the red “REGISTER” button
- continue to move forward until you receive your official KitchenAid registration confirmation